60,000 mile service kit - Porsche 911 C2 / C4 type 996, 1999-2001
The Lüfteknic M96 60,000 mile service kit includes all of the core hard parts that we typically include on our in-house 60k services on the early 996 911 and 986 Boxster models. The 60,000 mile mark is the first 'big' service on the M96 engined cars, and those who aren't on their second or third at this point are often in need of the first, on age if not mileage. If you're looking at a previously owned Porsche and mileage is anywhere near or just over 60,000 miles it should be verified that these have been done, or they should be budgeted for in the near future.
- 911 (type 996), 1998-2001
Porsches powered by the M96 engine family can offer a rewarding drive and ownership, but like most German cars and all high performance sports cars, require regular service using the best available parts. All Lüfteknic service kits utilize OE-supplier or OEM Genuine Porsche parts. Using parts from suppliers such as Mahle, Hengst, Continental, Bosch and Beru ensure you're getting the best possible quality and performance.
- 1x - 99611025301 Mahle KL80 fuel filter
- 1x - 99611013152 Hengst E457L engine air filter
- 1x - 99657221902 Hengst E951LC cabin air filter
- 1x - 99610215166 Dayco 6K2115 accessory drive belt (for cars with ac)
- 6x - 99917020190 Bosch FR7LDC+ spark plug
- 6x - 99760210700 Beru ZS031 direct ignition coil
More from this collection
from $ 195.00