Cabin air filter w/ activated charcoal - Porsche 911 type 996 / 997, Boxster / Cayman type 986 / 987
Cabin air filters with activated carbon elements remove harmful exhaust fumes, dirt and dust as well as high ozone concentrations and unpleasant smells. Their pleat bellows consist of three layers: an activated carbon layer is sandwiched between two layers of non-woven materials. The filter layers are heat-fused, which means that glues or solvents are not used at all.
- Porsche Boxster / Boxster S type 986, 1997-2004
- Porsche 911 C2 / C4 / C4S, GT2, GT3 and Turbo type 996, 1999-2005
- Porsche 911 C2 / C4 / C4S. GT2, GT3 and Turbo type 997, 2006-2011
- Porsche Boxster / Boxster S type 987, 2005-2012
- Porsche Cayman / Cayman S type 987, 2006-2012
Replacement for part number 99657221902
Hengst part number E951LC
OE Equivalent and a Direct Fit Application.
Activated charcoal layer absorbs toxic and foul-smelling gases.
The Carbon Activated filter will noticeably reduce and even eliminate hydrocarbon molecules, benzene, odors and other gases.
Removes spores, pollen, particulates, bacteria, fungi and road dust.
Larger particles are mechanically separated from the airflow by the dense weave of the filter fabric.
Manufactured to the specifications of leading automakers as well as the strictest standards in terms of health, safety and driving comfort.
from $ 195.00