Camber plates, Rennline - Porsche 911 C2 type 996, Boxster type 986
Sold as a pair.
The upper strut mounts are a crucial link between the suspension and chassis of your Porsche. The factory mounts are rubber, allowing for smoother, more comfortable driving and quiet operation. Ideal for street driving, but under extreme conditions such as autocross or driver's education days, they leave a lot to be desired. Aside from the tendency for the rubber mounts to deflect under load, allowing for unwanted geometry changes, they don't allow for camber adjustment.
An increase in negative camber can help to keep the contact patch of the tire flat to the ground while the weight is transferred to the outside tire, increasing grip and performance. Additionally, with no rubber to deflect, they offer increased steering feedback and better response and feel. Rennline’s sealed camber plates incorporate FK motorsports spherical bearings for the best performance and longest life.
- Drastically increased bearing life due to the integrated factory GT3 weather seals.
- FK Motorsport Teflon-lined spherical bearings.
- Rigid bearing mount, not clipped in like some products available.
- Specially machined upper nut to allow clearance for maximum negative camber settings.
- Allows for up to 1.25 degrees of added negative camber.
- Special tool included to hold strut shaft from turning when tightening upper nut.
- Can be used with all factory and aftermarket struts, Including factory non adjustable units.
- Webbed machined base for light weight and superior strength.
- Fully rebuildable
- CNC machined 6061 anodized aluminum construction with stainless steel hardware.
- 911 C2 type 996
- Boxster type 986
- *fits RWD models only
Note: When using factory non adjustable struts with factory spring seats, weather seal must be removed.
For installation instructions Click Here.
from $ 195.00