KW Suspension systems are a first choice for Porsche enthusiasts worldwide, for street, track day and motorsport applications. Fully designed and manufactured in Fichtenberg, Germany and proven on the Nurburgring Nordschleife, each KW coil over kit is subject to rigorous testing to ensure proper performance and function. KW's Variant 1 (V1) suspension kits feature stainless-steel INOX shock bodies, fully threaded with continuously adjustable ride-height, along with fixed rate dampers and spring rates matched to the exact application. KW V1 kits offer a sporty ride and handling dynamic ideal for daily use, spirited road or 'light' track and autocross uses. An excellent choice when searching for optimized looks with minimal compromise.
KW's INOX-line stainless steel bodies are extremely durable in all conditions, and offer unmatched corrosion protection with a trapezoidal design and composite adjustment collars, ensuring years of trouble-free service and adjustment. Additional parts include either composite or aluminum upper spring hat for corrosion resistance and quiet operation, a polyamide intermediate ring (spring separator) again for quiet operation and proper spring locating, a high-quality bump stop with integrated dust cover, and premium chrome-silicone linear or progressive rate spring depending on application.
Fitment: Porsche 911 type 964, 1991-1994
- Submodel: C4, including Coupe, Convertible and Targa
- Front lowering range: 20-50mm
- Rear lowering range: 15-45mm
- Front spring rate: 170lb/in
- Rear spring rate: 455lb/in
Lüfteknic is a KW Performance and Motorsport partner for Porsche. We offer installation and alignment services for the full range of KW Suspension systems for Porsche vehicles, including Competition and custom fitments and applications.
For more information about the full range of KW Suspensions and the differences in available models for Porsche, please see our KW information page.
KW Variant 1 summary:
- Optimally pre-adjusted for ride height
- Sporty and comfortable damping technology
- Stainless steel technology "inox-line"
- Individually height adjustable per corner
- TÜV-tested adjustment range
- Ready to install complete solution
- High quality components for a long durability
- Complete documentation for easy handling
- Limited lifetime warranty to original purchaser
**Please note - image is for example only and is not intended to be an exact representation of the part number being sold.**