Clutch and flywheel kit, direct replacement w/ dual mass flywheel - Porsche 911 C2 / C4 3.6 type 964, 993
This complete clutch and flywheel kit includes all the standard parts needed to replace the factory clutch and flywheel on your Porsche 911 C2 or C4 3.6 type 964 or 993. Not for Turbo. Compared to a more sporty single-mass RS type clutch kit, a dual mass kit will keep your car factory-smooth, with easy engagement, quiet operation and a consistent pedal feel. The dual mass flywheels cannot be resurfaced so should typically be replaced whenever you replace your clutch pressure plate and disc as a matter of course. Performance will be identical to the factory clutch, with a very similar feel.
Parts included are all OE-supplier brands, Sachs and LUK, along with Genuine Porsche flywheel bolts. We typically recommend this to customers with stock or lightly modified vehicles who do not participate often in autocross or DE events.
- 911 C2 / C4 / Speedster / Cabriolet type 964, 1989-1994
- 911 C2 / C4 / Cabriolet type 993, 1995-1998
*not for turbo
- 1x - 99311691101 Sachs clutch kit, includes pressure plate, disc, release bearing and rings.
- 1x - 96411401202 LUK dual mass flywheel
- 9x - 99911901701 Genuine Porsche flywheel bolt, 10x62mm for use with aftermarket flywheels
- 1x - 99911342641 Victor Reinz crankshaft seal aka 'rear main seal' 90x110x12
- 9x - 999 510 015 02 Genuine Porsche pressure plate bolt, 8x40 pan head
More from this collection
from $ 1,687.45