Ignition service kit - Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera
Our ignition service kit includes all the major items you will need to do a 60,000 mile ignition service on your naturally aspirated 3.2L Porsche 911 Carrera. Cars seeing heavier use, such as frequent track and autocross may need fresh plugs, cap and rotor more often, typically half the normal service life. We strongly recommend replacing your plug wires every 60,000 regardless of whether they are showing wear or causing problems. Additionally, even if you have a low mileage example many of these parts are due for replacement on time if not mileage. Ignition wires and insulation are particularly susceptible to aging out, especially with the extreme temperatures they have to deal with and aside from normal atmospheric ozone damage, etc.
Replacing them now, as preventative maintenance can prevent future headaches, failures and more significant engine problems due to incomplete combustion or other ignition related problems. "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure," as they say.
- 911 Carrera 3.2, 1984
- 911 Carrera 3.2, 1985-1989
Our kit includes all OEM-supplier parts from Bosch and Beru / Bremi. Our Beru and Bremi ignition wire set is complete, and includes the coil wire and all the required spark plug connectors.
- 6x - 99917015690 Bosch WR7DC+ 'Super plus' Copper & Ytrium core spark plug
- 1x - 93060291900 Bosch 03202 distributor cap
- 1x - 93060290201 Bosch 04163 distributor rotor
- 1x - 91160201100 Bremi 930 Carrera 3.2 1984 ignition wire set
- 1x - 91160201190 Beru ZE744 911 Carrera 3.2 1985-1989 ignition wire set
More from this collection