Engine oil filter kit w/ crush rings - Porsche 911, 914-6, 1965-1971
Engine oil filter kit with drain plug crush rings.
- Porsche 911 2.0 / 2.2, 1965-1971
- Porsche 914-6, 1970-1972
We use and recommend Mahle oil filters almost exclusively, MANN filters being the exception to the rule. Mahle is the OEM supplier to Porsche for most applications, and quality of construction, filtration and durability of these two brands are unmatched in our experience. Along with quality engine oil, a proper premium quality oil filter often makes the difference between the engines that last and those that don't. If you're on our site we're probably already preaching to the converted, but if you're unsure, don't be: Use a quality Mahle or MANN oil filter in your Porsche, whenever possible.
- 1x 90110720309 - Mahle filter (Mahle OC61 / MANN W940)
- 1x 90012301120 - Aluminum crush washer
- 1x 90012301130 - Aluminum crush washer
- Oil screen / sump gaskets are recommended to be replaced every oil service.
- Oil screen orientation is extremely important, take note and ensure it is correct and re-installed correctly
- Some 911 models with engine case replacements, oil pump replacements and other factors may or may not require both gaskets, or any gaskets. Please contact us if you have any questions or need further information.
More from this collection