Engine oil service kit - Porsche 911, 914-6, 1965-1971
Everything you need to perform a complete engine oil service on most Porsche 911 and 914-6 models produced between 1965-1971. These are the same parts we use every day in our service facility and on our own Porsche cars. Includes high quality oil filter, oil and crush rings.Fits:
- Porsche 911 2.0 / 2.2, 1965-1971
- Porsche 914-6, 1970-1972
Liqui Moly MoS2 is an exceptional product. Highly recommended for all Porsche vehicles, regardless of year or use. It offers excellent wear reduction under normal engine operation, but especially in extreme conditions such as low / no oil pressure situations (cold start / oil loss) and high temperature and high load situations such as track day use and daily commute stop and go driving. We use MoS2 in all our modern "shop" and employee vehicles, including our 991 GT3. We use and recommend Mahle oil filters almost exclusively. Mahle is the OEM supplier to Porsche for most applications, and quality of construction, filtration and durability are unmatched in our experience.
Along with quality engine oil, a proper premium quality oil filter often makes the difference between the engines that last and those that don't. If you're on our site we're probably already preaching to the converted, but if you're unsure, don't be: Use a quality Mahle oil filter in your Porsche, whenever possible.
- 1x 90110720309 - Mahle filter (Mahle OC61 / MANN W940)
- 1x 90012301120 - Aluminum crush washer
- 1x 90012301130 - Aluminum crush washer
- 2x 93010139101 - Oil sump / screen gasket
- 10x liters Liqui Moly Touring High Tech 15w40 conventional oil
- 1x Liqui Moly MoS2 anti wear engine oil additive
- Oil screen / sump gaskets are recommended to be replaced every oil service.
- Oil screen orientation is extremely important, take note and ensure it is correct and re-installed correctly
- Some 911 models with engine case replacements, oil pump replacements and other factors may or may not require both gaskets, or any gaskets. Please contact us if you have any questions or need further information.
More from this collection