Accessory drive belt - Porsche 911 C2, C4, C4S, GTS, Turbo, GT2 type 997.2 w/ AC
Quality ContiTech serpentine accessory drive belt for Porsche 911 C2, C4, C4S, Turbo and GT2 type 997.2 with air conditioning. Also fits Boxster and Cayman type 987 with DFI engine.
Recommended to be replaced every 60,000 miles as a preventive measure on Porsche vehicles seeing an average mileage of 10,000 to 12,000 miles per year. Vehicles seeing less mileage, or those which sit for long periods without being run especially in a non-climate controlled environment, should have their belts replaced on a time rather than mileage basis, typically every five years. Regardless of vehicle use an annual inspection should be performed to check for cracking, damage or other issues.
We also recommend checking and if necessary replacing the accessory belt tensioner and tensioner roller when replacing the accessory drive belt. As a relatively simple but crucial part of your Porsche's cooling, air conditioning, power steering and electrical systems, a drive belt system issue can lead to significant engine failures at worst or leave you stranded on the side of the road at best. If in doubt, replace. A new accessory drive belt is cheap insurance to avoid more significant problems.
- Porsche 911 C2 / C4 / C4S / GTS type 997.2, 2009-2012
- Porsche 911 Turbo type 997.2, 2009-2013
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS type 997.2, 2011
- Porsche Boxster / Cayman type 987, 2009-2012
- ContiTech part 6DK1853
- Genuine version available, see option below
- Size 6DPK1853
- For cars with air conditioning
- Double sided belt
- Not for GT3
- Direct fit for easy installation.
- Resistant against wear, oil and heat.
- Temperature-stable from -22F to 176F (30C to 80C).
- Delivers over 98% power efficiency.
- High performance construction.
- Polychloroprene rubber cover and body.
- Polyester fiber tensile members and a ribbed belt design.
More from this collection
from $ 195.00
from $ 1,300.00