Engine oil service kit - Porsche 911 type 993 C2, C4 & Turbo
Everything you need to perform a complete engine oil service on your Porsche 911 type 993, including Carrera, S and Turbo models with the 3.6L engine. These are the same parts we use every day in our service facility and on our own Porsche cars.Fits:
- Porsche 911 C2 / C4 / C4S type 993, 1995-1998
- Porsche 911 Turbo type 993, 1996-1997
Liqui Moly MoS2 is an exceptional product. Highly recommended for all Porsche vehicles, regardless of year or use. It offers excellent wear reduction under normal engine operation, but especially in extreme conditions such as low / no oil pressure situations (cold start / oil loss) and high temperature and high load situations such as track day use and daily commute stop and go driving. We use MoS2 in all our modern "shop" and employee vehicles, including our 991 GT3. We use and recommend Mahle oil filters almost exclusively. Mahle is the OEM supplier to Porsche for most applications, and quality of construction, filtration and durability are unmatched in our experience.
Along with quality engine oil, a proper premium quality oil filter often makes the difference between the engines that last and those that don't. If you're on our site we're probably already preaching to the converted, but if you're unsure, don't be: Use a quality Mahle oil filter in your Porsche, whenever possible.
- 1x 99310720303 - Mahle filter (engine) (Mahle OC229)
- 1x 99320720102 - Mahle filter (wheel well) (Mahle OC213)
- 1x 90012310630 - Aluminum crush washer
- 1x 90012301020 - Copper crush washer (oil tank)
- 1x 99970126940 - Rubber o-ring (oil tank)
- 10x liters Liqui Moly Touring High Tech 15w40 conventional oil
- 1x Liqui Moly MoS2 anti wear engine oil additive
More from this collection
from $ 1,687.45