Engine air filter - Porsche Cayenne V6, V8 S and Turbo, 2011+
High quality Mahle engine air filter, the OEM supplier to Porsche. Provides the proper level of filtration and airflow, ensuring maximum performance and protection from dirt, dust and debris.
Recommended to replace every 30,000 miles of normal use on vehicles seeing average mileage of 10,000-12,000 miles per year. Vehicles driven in especially dusty or harsh conditions should have their filters inspected and if necessary replaced on an annual basis depending upon filter condition.
Please see the notes to be sure you order the correct number of filters for your Cayenne.
- Porsche Cayenne 3.0 / 3.6 including Supercharged and Hybrid V6, 2011+*
- Porsche Cayenne S, 4.8 V8, 2011+*
- Porsche Cayenne Turbo V8, 2013+*
- Mahle part LX2024.
- *Excludes use in dusty environments, use part 95811013010 for extreme use.
- V6 models require one air filter.
- V8 models require two air filters.
More from this collection